Friday 9 February 2018

Spots and/or Stripes winners and top five,

Good Evening, Kath here with the winners and top five favourites from the Team.

The winners of the prizes from Digistamp Boutique and Sizzix below picked by Random Org are...

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

No 34 - KT Fit Kitty
and
No 96 - Red Obsession



Please contact Brenda, her e-mail is in the side bar with you name and address so she can get the prize off to you. You have until the 15th of February to claim your prize. Also please take our winners badge from our side bar.

Here are the top five favourites of the Team in order of entry. We had some really lovely entries and found it difficult to choose five from the entries.

No 3 - Babs

No 21 - Melodies's Kreativeck

No 48 - Milla

No 57 - Kuni's Bastelblog

No 103 - Desire Fouie

Please take our Top 5 badge from our side bar.

Ellie will be here tomorrow with the new theme.

8 comments:

Milla said...

Oh yay! Thanks for choosing my card to be included in the Top 5, you really made my day! Congrats to the winners and others in the Top 5!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So happy to read about the won of my friend Kitty! Yay! Congrats to her and to the other winner! Well done to the top 5 ladies!

Fikreta said...

congrats to winners and tops!

Babs said...

I am so happy my card was chosen in the top five, thank you so much, and congratulations to the winners and the others that made the top five too. Fab inspiration from the DT as always.
Hugs Babs x

KT Fit Kitty said...

OH that's awesome! Thank you so much! I will contact Brenda shortly! Congrats to all the top picks!

Melodie said...

That's a surprise ... I am very happy that I came in the top 5.
Hugs
Melodie

Kuni said...

Thank you for choosing my card as Top5 and congrats to the other winners.
Hugs
Kuni

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow what an awesome surprise, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 5. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}