Saturday 29 August 2009

Winner and Top Five - Week 15

Good morning everyone

What a lovely time I had visiting everyone and seeing what you did with my sketch "with a twist" challenge last week.

I am so sorry if I gave some of you torture treatment
in asking you to "tear" your precious papers.

But well done and thanks for taking part - especially those who were uncomfortable with it.
You were very brave!!!



The winner this week - chosen by random org. is No. 8 - which is Lynda.

Congratulations Lynda. Please let me have your details (jules@halfwayhouse.force9.co.uk) and I will get your prize off in the post to you asap. It may be a bit delayed with the Bank Holiday but hopefully you will have fun with it when it arrives.



Now for my Top 5 - but in no particular order and after much deliberation:

Ang C



Karen B




Please take your Top 5 Allsorts banner and display it proudly on your blog.

Another challenge will be posted shortly by Amanda - I hope you will all find time to play along again with us this week.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Love Jules xx

7 comments:

Caroljenks said...

Congratulations to the winners :)

Carol x

Lynda said...

OMG I can't believe I've won - thank you so much and congratulations to the Top 5 too.

Love Lynda xxx

Tracy said...

Oh Wow I can't believe I made top 5 especially when I found it hard as I don't do tearing.
Thank you so much and I love your challenges.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Helen said...

Ooohh...thanks for choosing me in your Top 5 Jules! I'll wear my banner with pride! :0)
Helen x

Unknown said...

Wow!! Thank you for choosing me for your top 5!! Its been a bit of a slow week for me, so this is just the boost I needed, thank you!!
hugs Angela x

Ang C said...

A very big thankyou for choosing my card - a great honour

KarenB said...

Congratulations Lynda :)
And wow I made the top 5, thank you :)