Saturday 1 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge Week 11 Winner and top 5

Wow what a great responce we had to this weeks challenge thanks to all who entered...

The winner of a selection of my favorite charms and spacers, chosen by ramdom.org thingy...

is number 25

Suzie



Please email me at rockstardj1@aol.com and i will get your prize off to you.....


Now for this weeks top 5 in no paticular order .................

Crafty Pagan


Debbie4000


Emma


Francesca


Tiptop


a great selection of cards and all very different. Well done ladies you can all now take the top 5 blinkie and display on your blog....x



2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Who-hoooo!!! I am so chuffed! Thank you!! Off to display the logo with pride in my sidebar!

Emma said...

wow have been a very happy person winning this position, makes me keep wanting to craft and that my cards may be somehow kinda decent lol thanks everyone x